See a doctor, get treatment and a prescription at your local pharmacy.
How long does it take for antibiotics to work for a tooth infection?
You can start feeling the effects of antibiotics on a tooth infection in as little as a day. But just because your pain and swelling have gone away doesn't mean your infection is entirely cured!
Your antibiotics won't completely take care of the infection until you've taken them over a course of 7 to 10 days, and always for the complete amount of time your dentist has prescribed.
It's extremely important that you take all of the antibiotics that your dentist has prescribed, exactly as prescribed. If not, you could just make bacteria resistant to the antibiotics and make your infection ultimately more difficult to treat.
Augmentin - contraindications for use
The drug is well tolerated by babies, but you can not always use it. buy augmentin Doctors take this feature into account when assigning Augmentin to children, the contraindications to which are the following:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- intolerance to penicillin antibiotics;
- presence of episodes of jaundice on the background of previous use of a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid.
Also, it is necessary to designate contraindications for each form of the medicine:
- tablets 250 mg and more are not prescribed to children under 12 years of age with a body weight of less than 40 kg;
- Powder for suspension is contraindicated for infants up to 3 months and children with phenylketonuria.
Book on our free mobile app or website.
Our doctors operate in all 50 states and same day appointments are available every 15 minutes.